Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Do you want inner peace?

When you think spontaneously and act spontaneously rather then acting from the past.
When you loose interest in judging other people and interpreting their actions.
When you start to appreciate things rather the depreciate them.
When your internal dialogue with yourself has changed and shifted from being negative to positive.
When you for some reason start to relax about the future and stop worrying about anything.
When you find things that you sincerely can be greatful for in your life.

These are the some of the symtoms (positive) for inner peace.

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2007 at 1:01 PM , Blogger Anna T. said...

Thank you for those words Robin, I love them and I am going to remember them whenever I feel that my inner peace has left me.

I have looked through your blog and I really like it carry on writing!

Anna T.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home